JP Morgan Chase ignoring written instructions

Status
Not open for further replies.

acb_

Hi,

I would like to enquire if I can sue for damages the institution above after it repeatedly ignored written instructions regarding CD maturity instructions. A total of 6 letters written between Nov 2002 and March 2005 were never acted upon. Because these intructions were never effected the funds were practically locked and are unavailable to me.

Thanks.

acb said:
I would like to enquire if I can sue for damages the institution above after it repeatedly ignored written instructions regarding CD maturity instructions. A total of 6 letters written between Nov 2002 and March 2005 were never acted upon. Because these intructions were never effected the funds were practically locked and are unavailable to me.
It's impossible to discuss without hearing more facts. In addition, when you saw things weren't acted upon in such a long time, why didn't you pull the money out after a year?

thelawprofessor said:
It's impossible to discuss without hearing more facts. In addition, when you saw things weren't acted upon in such a long time, why didn't you pull the money out after a year?

Because early withdrawal of fund incurs severe penalties. In some of my letters I did informally state that I would be happy to part ways if they were willing to close all accounts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back