Joke

adjusterjack

Super Moderator
The phone rings and the lady of the house answers,
"Hello."
"Mrs. Sanders, please."
"Speaking."
"Mrs. Sanders, this is Doctor Jones at Saint Agnes Laboratory. When your husband's doctor sent his biopsy to the lab last week, a biopsy from another Mr. Sanders arrived as well... We are now uncertain which one belongs to your husband. Frankly, either way the results are not too good."
"What do you mean?" Mrs. Sanders asks nervously.
"Well, one of the specimens tested positive for Alzheimer's and the other one tested positive for HIV. We can't tell which is which."
"That's dreadful! Can you do the test again?" questioned Mrs. Sanders.
"Normally we can, but MEDICARE will only pay for these expensive tests once."
"Well, what am I supposed to do now?"
"The MEDICARE Helpdesk recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town". "If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him!

"The MEDICARE Helpdesk recommend that you drop your husband off somewhere in the middle of town". "If he finds his way home, don't sleep with him!

Gotta admit, that was doggone funny.

Thanks for the chuckle.

Thank you, mate, for another delightful chuckle.

By the way, my wife received a kidney transplant.

It was completed Wednesday.

She's recovering in hospital, supposed to be released to return to our home tomorrow evening.

Its been a very long, stressed filled three years.

As with most things in our lives, the end is either unavoidable or worth every drop of sweat and tear worth the struggle.

Your humor is much appreciated, even if you were never to know why, just wanted to let you know how very much your little gems mean to me and my wonderful wife.

I just shared your ladder with her, which caused her to chuckle and caused a very broad smile to light up her face.

My wife's rapid recovery gives testamentary evidence (for my wife and me) that waiting on our Lord is worth any sacrifice and/or effort we've put forth.

I've been witness to my wife's most recent and profound miracle as we stumble into the Thanksgiving and Christmas seasons.

Just as an aside, His Hand shielded me during the Tet Offensive of January, 1968 and beyond. I know that if it had not been for my faith, and the prayers offered those who love me,

Your humor is much appreciated, even if you were never to know why, just wanted to let you know how very much your little gems mean to me and my wonderful wife.

Now I know why and I am pleased that my humor brings some joy to an otherwise serious situation.

Give my best regards to your wife and ask her if she knows why Norway puts bar codes on its battleships.

The answer is: To scandanavian.

Best said out loud.

sending prayers for your wife....Had a friend in the Dallas area that had a kidney transplant and is doing great.....have another waiting on a liver transplant in Phoenix.....

sending prayers for your wife....Had a friend in the Dallas area that had a kidney transplant and is doing great.....have another waiting on a liver transplant in Phoenix.....

Transplants are truly miracles.

That said, thank you for thinking of my wife, she understands this is her miracle, and we're both humbled and grateful that the event transpired.

As we were often said to say during my active duty days, "living the dream", thanks the the family of a recently deceased 37 year old female, our Thanksgiving, Veterans Day, and Christmas arrived early this year, November 10th, which will make 11 November our Forever Festive Season.

My dad had a liver transplant. We had him for almost another twenty years after that. Transplants are truly miracles.

Transplant teams and the surgeon save lives.

The deceased and/or her/his surviving family are part and parcel of the miracle. Those who donate their organs give strangers another bite at the apple of life. Your father is living proof of that, and I pray my wife will be part of that story one day down the road of life.

Back