Business Contracts Joint Venture Agreement for Lab Outreach Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurisdiction
California
I run a lab outreach business. We are currently using flat fee agreement. Should we switch to a joint venture agreement or another type of agreement. Also if we switch to a joint venture agreement I want to ensure that the language is similar to other JV agreements used by hospitals for other revenue generating partnerships. Looking for an attorney with experience navigating Stark Laws, anti-kickback and Ecker statues. He/She also has knowledge in structuring agreements with hospitals and labs. I live in California, but we work with hospitals nationwide.

I run a lab outreach business. We are currently using flat fee agreement. Should we switch to a joint venture agreement or another type of agreement. Also if we switch to a joint venture agreement I want to ensure that the language is similar to other JV agreements used by hospitals for other revenue generating partnerships. Looking for an attorney with experience navigating Stark Laws, anti-kickback and Ecker statues. He/She also has knowledge in structuring agreements with hospitals and labs. I live in California, but we work with hospitals nationwide.
This site doesn't do referrals and you should not do business with any attorney that trolls advice sites for clients.

You can call the California Bar Association for a referral or 5.

The State Bar of California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back