Issues with alot of things in trailer parks

Dixie1989

Jurisdiction
Missouri
I been rent here for a year my landlord hasn't fixed anything I called the state people human resources and some more I had sewige all around my house he stopped answering our calls we wouldn't even come for rent.I have recovered from the human resources that he has veeb non complyance code violations he didn't even have this splace in his name he still haven't responded or complete anything the natural human resources has ordered him to do he made it to were I couldn't file my renters rebate cause he woywould give me receipts the human resources sent me docoudocuof everything I have 4 kids an dthey have suferdsu from this he toke ne ne court but I was 10mins lar so they said default then I went and apealex it and counted sued for 5000.He ha maybe do us live I these unhealthy conditions.So they set us another court date I have all proof that he is retaliating against me cause I call he state officials

this is very hard to read.... have no clue as to what you real question is. Possibly use some paragraph breaks and punctuation.

In any future posts, please make a better effort to write coherently (e.g., use proper capitalization and punctuation, sentence structure, etc.). Doing so will make it easier for others to read and understand what you write.

You should also clarify what your numerous references to "human resources" mean. The term "human resources" typically refers to a department within a company that deals with employee issues.

I called the state people human resources and some more

I have recovered from the human resources that he has veeb non complyance code violations

the natural human resources has ordered him to do he made it

he toke ne ne court

He ha maybe do us live I these unhealthy conditions.

Huh???

Back