Is this email harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinkletOes26

Ok i have had trouble on an internet forum with a certain group of women. They harrassed me called me names and broke into my yahoo account read my yahoo answers questions about my family and openl mocked me for it. Well after reporting and calling the higher ups about this NOTHING got done. So as a result of being harrassed i lashed out and called some people some not so nice names and ended up getting banned. Well on this AVon forum when you are banned you can still read. Well ill go on there to get information about how to do returns and templates and stuff. Well they know a banned person can read so they purposefully post threads about me naming it "did tammy get banned" or "im glad she got banned". I was livid so i got one of the ladies email addys out of her PUBLIC profile and told her off nothing threatening but telling her she petty and needs a life I then blocked her email addy. Well she emails me back and says dont email me again. Well i email her back telling her off and in the last line i tell her not to worry i shall NEVER email her again. This is after months of harrassment on a forum. Everytime id go there id post something to one of my friends and there they are calling me names and trying to provoke me. Now the girl claims im "stalking her" lol. I emailed her twice and in the last one saying i wont email her ever again and i havent and do not intend to. My questions is how is it harrassment when i only emailed her twice and the last email was telling her i wont email her anymore so she doesnt have to worry. I also saved the emails just in case she tries to start something up.Yes i know its immature but the women im dealing with are in their 30-60s im the youngest at 26. Should i get a lawyer?

They are also trying to get me fired from selling avon they are trying to threaten and intimidate me through the forums. Does this count as harrassment as well?

Yes they can claim harrassment since you were told to cease emailing but did not eventhugh it wa sonly once. Will anything be done very unlikely. the solution is stay off site! Your making this problem bigger yourself by returning to site to read the posts! Stay off site period. If banned from selling Avaon however unlikely take that to the powers that be. There is no legal solution at this point only a common sense one. Stay off site!

heres a copied and pasted version of the whole thing :

This is what i wrote :

Micha contrary to what you may think I actually have no ill will at all towards you. I dont hold grudges either so I really hope you and yours have a MOOOOOOOOOOOOOvalous New Year

Heres what she wrote :

Thank you Tammy.

Please don't email me again. Thanks.

Have a prosperous new year!

This is what i wrote in response pay attention to the last portion epescially :

Youre angry with me because i called you a wrinkled up old cow. Micha this was after MONTHS of you calling me "It" and telling me to leave because everyone hates me and no one liked me ect ect ect. So me calling you a shrivled up old cow was tame compared to the shit you and your buddies have said.

That forum seems to be full of a group of women who cannot STAND to have anyone that doesnt fit into what they deem as acceptable. Which means you have to shut up and cow down to them and never challenge anything they say. I have never done that crap in the past and i refuse to do that now. That is why i left because i wanted to go somewhere that was full of sane people. Where you could critisize an Avon rule or talk about something being too expensive basically voicing an opinion without getting harped all over and being told you hate Avon or youre just being "negative". You and your friends are some of the most childish petty women ive ever seen. I swear the youravon boards are like middleschool and your crew thinks that they are the popular girls.What i see is a bunch of sad miserable women. If you werent you wouldnt have spent so much time being nasty and ugly to me and anyone else that thinks differently than you. The first day I ever had a conversation with you i was nice and you said "why dont you just get out of here" wowwwwww really micha and this was the FIRST time i had ever talked to you.

If you and your crew actually took the time to get to know me you might find that im not so horrible,but no youre too busy looking down your noses at me for whatever reason. Yes i am unemployed but i wont always be,yes i live at home(which a lot of the people in my class are in the same situation as me i suppose they are lazy mooches too all i think the class size was 2,000-2,500 something like that)but i wont always. These things that you and your little buddies try to thrown back in my face wont always be. In fact this time next yr i will most likely have fixed all of these issues. My question is where will you and your crew be? Still on the forum acting like queen bees and pestering some other poor person who dares to challenge the avon hierarchy? So have fun in your avon kingdom. I hope it makes you happy.

Dont worry this is the last email I will ever send you have fun fowarding it to whomever bc im sure you will that seems to be the Avon cliques MO.I have said all i need to say.

I really do hope you have a happy and prosperous new year micha its too bad we couldnt have been friends

Best wishes

Tammy

Again not the most mature or best situation but the ladies im dealing with are OLDER than me so i dont feel so horrible. I have evidence of harassment from most of the women in that ring on the forums and some of them through email. I was even followed from one forum to another and told i thought i was special bc i was black.

Last edited:
sorry i couldnt find it and i saw this forum and figured it would best fit here :) thank you for finding the link to it i will erase the other :). Well i noticr u r a mod can you erase this one and put the other over here please please im new and dont know how this will work. Thank you for being nice too i asked this on another law site and they were quite ugly lol.

Last edited:
Thank you. I havent been on that site and havent emailed her anymore. I doubt avon will terminate me from selling avon bc of this especially since is a lot of back and forth from the forum. I intend on calling avon in the morning bc that site is suppose to be used to get ideas on how to build business so I kinda have to go there to get info on how to make my business better. Anywho i will not be emailing her or anyone else lol. Thank you for your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back