Is there protection from legalized murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fezzilla

This is a long story and I'll try to keep it short without skipping important details. My dad died Feb.18th, 2013. He had two houses on two lots right next to each other in Merrillan, WI, not far from Black River Falls in Jackson county. Since my dad lived up Merrillan, WI, and me, my mother and brother live in Rock and Walworth country, we had to travel up there and take care of his estates. My mom got an Attorney and we began to clean up House #1 asap. We searched for a Real Estate company to help up sell the homes. But it gets much more complicate from here on out. 4 months before my dad died, he allowed this guy to rent the other house--House #2--to some guy in his early 50s. He did not sign a contract with my dad and it was a verbal agreement. He was living in the other house where my sister had lived and died 6-months and 10 days before my dad died.
This renter was not paying my mom any rent. Sometimes he would pay but seldom ever on time. To top that off, after the 6-month deal with Real Estate lady number #1 was up, and we didn't have any showings of House #1, we searched for another Real Estate company. Come to find out she never tried selling the home. She said she was part time and didn't have the time to get around to it. I mean, WTF, right? So we pick up another Real Estate Agency and they trick up into signing a year contract. I can't believe they were able to sneak that by us. Sure enough, a year goes by and they only managed to sell House #1 because some other Real Estate person was able to look at the house and show it. But the Real Estate company had us put the renter on a month to month lease with the approval of my mother's Attorney.
Meanwhile, the renter is stealing everything from my dad's garage--thousands of dollars worth of tools. He move right in and brought along his gang of friends with him. Our Estate Sale for House #1 was a complete disaster. Nobody in the area was willing to pay hardly anything for valuable antiques. Everybody wanted something for nothing and with none of the good tools to sell we did lousy on the Real Estate sale---real lousy.
We are at the point where our patients with the renter is out. We are trying ton evict him but this renter was a squatter and him and his crew knew how to push it as long as they can. The neighbors said they were selling drugs at night when we weren't there.
We finally find an awesome Real Estate Agency to sell house #2.
But before the house sold, this is what happened. We had to get a court order to remove the renter. Even this took time. The day of the court order came and the officer who was supposed to meet us at a specific time never showed up. That sucked because we sat in the car watching as him and his crew loaded up the rest of my dad's stuff and headed out. Apparently the officer took a vacation and didn't bother giving the assignment to someone else. So instead of busting this renter the renter gets a clean escape. So we drove to the Black River Falls Sheriff's Department and let them know what happened. Roughly an hour later we return to the House #2 with a deputy and when we get inside the house the entire house is stripped clean of all value--even the windows were replaced with cheap windows!! All lights were removed and the house looked worthless. The deputy that came out with us found a meth kits and everything. So we filed a complain with the Sheriff's Department of Jackson county in July or August of 2014. It's been a year later and we hear nothing! We call to follow up on the case and still we hear nothing. None of them bother to respond to our calls.
The winter came and the people who bought House #1, who seemed like nice people, said they would check on the house when we weren't up there. The pipes burst and the house was severely flooded! When the insurance company found out that the people who were supposed to watch the house lost the key and forgot to check on the house, they denied my mother any insurance coverage for the $75,000 worth of damages to the house. Now the house was completely worthless! We ended up selling House #2 on a short sale of $50,000 which was an incredibly good sale consider I personally valued the home at $35.00
If you think all this is bad wait until you hear how this ends. My mother, who was the executor of the will and my dad's estates, was dealing with a situation only she and her bright thinking mind could handle. But she is overloaded with burdens which have her strapped for cash. When all this started she was only making something like $650 a month is social security. She did get my dad's pension and social security which was good. But she spent every check paying my dad's bills!! So even with the nice about of cash she was getting from my dad's pension it was not a boost in her life. When we sold House #1 my mom paid off my brother's car he inherited which was a balance of $2000. She gave me $2000 as well. But as nice as that money was and very badly needed, it did not pay for the hours of hard labor my brother and I put into the house. My dad had so many bills that the Attorney agreed to divide the bulls between the two houses to assure that the family inherits money.
Now recently my mom's Attorney, who was very expensive and didn't do much for her except charge her outrageous frees for things I could have done for free. Nobody inherited a single penny from House #2. It was a short sale. But the Attorney found out my mother gave my brother and I each $2000 for our labor and now is telling her she will be in contempt of court. But all she really owes is him and he did nothing. I mean, from the sounds of it, does it sound like he did her any good? Meanwhile she is stressed and at the age of 71 this is not good. She has to somehow find a job now to pay off the rest of the debt because the Attorney keeps harassing her along with the court. From my understanding the money not paid is nothing worth crying over. We were the ones robbed! But I heard on Fox News a few years back how there is a law that protects the elderly from things like collection agencies that will harass someone until they have a heart attack or a stroke. Fox News reported that someone knew about this law when their mother was being harassed and sued and won big. What I witnessed throughout this whole ordeal wa a major lack of law and order in everything place dealing with Jackson county as well as her Attorney here in Rock County who did nothing as it shows. I would like to know what this law is called that defends against senseless harassments that eventually lead one to either suicide, heart attack, or stroke.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very sorry for the loss of your beloved father and friend.

As for LEGALIZED MURDER, there is no such animal in any state in this country as of today's date, 2015!!!

MURDER, in all of its forms and degrees is OUTLAWED all across the USA and her territories.

Fox News knows, according to your delightful story, so contact Fox News.
Were mom and dad divorced?
The smartest move would have been to refuse the alleged "inheritance".
From your very interesting story, it seems the "homes" weren't worth that much anyway.
Encumbered with father's overwhelming array of debts, your $35.00 valuation may have been spot on and prescient.
Tell mother to stop stressing.
The state's not going to lock up a 71 year old widow in poor health.
Maybe you and your sibling could return the $4,000 you received erroneously?
I bet that would take a load off of your sickly mother.

Last edited:
And of course you have a doctor or doctors willing to go into court and swear under penalty of perjury that the SOLE reason for your mother's stroke, heart attack or suicide (none of which appear to have happened yet) is the attorney's explanation of the problems with YOUR greed?

I guess I didn't make myself very clear on my question. I know a law exist that protects people from being unnecessarily harassed over piddle shit. I actually got a reply from someone in the Philippines and there is a Unfair Debt Collection Practices Act and Revised Penal Code for coercion and grave threats. This is similar to what I'm looking for. I just want to find the law and research it from there. Right now my mother is not in immediate danger but things could take a turn for the worse soon and I would to be ready with this law in hand and ready to get my own Attorney and lay out all the facts. Again, just asking about the law.

I guess I didn't make myself very clear on my question. I know a law exist that protects people from being unnecessarily harassed over piddle shit. I actually got a reply from someone in the Philippines and there is a Unfair Debt Collection Practices Act and Revised Penal Code for coercion and grave threats. This is similar to what I'm looking for. I just want to find the law and research it from there. Right now my mother is not in immediate danger but things could take a turn for the worse soon and I would to be ready with this law in hand and ready to get my own Attorney and lay out all the facts. Again, just asking about the law.

I guess we didn't make ourselves clear, contact an attorney, or ask Fox News.

I know of no such law that protects people from "piddly stuff", in fact its the the "piddly stuff" that they use to annoy the "stuff" out of you.

So, you might want to see that lawyer, pal.

I would personally not take Fox News as the be-all and end-all of accurate news reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back