Is my mortgage legal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myakylie

Jefferson County, Alabama Mobile Home Mortgage w/Wells Fargo $75,000
My house will be going into foreclosure shortly, and I am fine with that. The house is not worth the mortgage and the repairs will cost more than the value of the house. A Realtor friend and her partner, an attorney, have told me my mortgage is not legal since the mortgage broker put my then minor daughter (age 18 at the time) as a co-borrower, wthout my knowledge or consent. At the time of closing when we saw her name on the documents, both the real estate agent and the closing attorney told us her name was on the forms as additional income verification only. I want her name off the mortgage! I have sent letter after letter to the mortgage company and they REFUSE to remove her names since she signed the mortgage. They told me to refinance but have declined to refinance me. My attorney friend wants me to hire him so he can file a predatory loan case against the mortgage company. I just want out of this house and don't want my daughter dragged down with me. I listed this under another topic asking what the legal age is to sign a mortgage and got no replies. I don't know whether or not to waste my time with a lawsuit.

How did your daughter sign the mortgage without your knowledge?

Did she disavow the debt when she turned 18?

Was Palm Harbor involved in this ? Just wondering because I have been ripped off by these people and I am lookin for a way out.

The mortgage is absolutly illegal!!! Your daughter is on the loan but did not sign!! Also, you did not even know she was on the loan!! Take them to court and get what you deserve. A large settlement!!!

Hi, looking for a mortgage place in franklin of about one room set for a couple. I would be glad if you arrange it in limited prices and charge less commission than the market prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back