Is it possible for this to happen i want to really bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrPockets106

hi, my name is Branson Hundertmark. Well its pretty simple really. I want to get emancipated. i am 14 yes i know thats a little young but im almost 15 turn that in just 3 more mouths .. Well my dad really shows me no love nor respect my moms cool she would allow me to live with her or a friends mom will let me rent a room for little money and i could pay it. Really i just wanna Be with my GF ive been with her for 3 years and plan to keep going. my dad plans to take that all away. same with mom she cares less about that thow. im tired of being treated like a slave. and i want to start my life, i will still go to school and i plan to make it all the way threw past collage. so please help me on this is it possible for this to happen i live in Kearney Missouri. is this a possibilitie?

Brad, where are you working full-time so that you can support yourself 100%?

The state of Missouri will not emancipate a 14 year old. Or a 15 year old. And no judge anywhere in the US will emancipate a minor so that they can be with their boyfriend/girlfriend. No matter how old they are.

Case closed. Ain't gonna happen. Don't even bother thinking about it.

The state of Missouri will not emancipate a 14 year old.

Case closed.

You really know how to spoil my day don't you!?:no:

But....:angel anyway....

After reading the OP's post more closely, I went back and amended my answer. So if I ruined your day before...;)

After reading the OP's post more closely, I went back and amended my answer. So if I ruined your day before...;)

I will overlook it THIS time!!!:yes:

And the next time...

And the time after that...

And the time after the time after that....:blush

That does not change the fact that the state of Missouri will not emancipate a 14 year old, or a 15 year old.

Emancipation is not an option for you. Period. Nothing you can say is going to make the law go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back