Is it okay to visit India while H1B transfer is happening?

kapeskittu

Jurisdiction
Illinois
I am an Indian currently working for an employer on H1-B visa in USA. I got an offer from another employer and i am planning to initiate my H1-B visa transfer. I want to visit India for 3 weeks while i am still working for my current employer but the other employer may end up applying H1B-Visa Transfer. If i go to India i also have to get my visa stamped from my current employer. So will there be any problem during this process? Will i end up in any issue? (Chances are there to get my H1B-Transfer approved before i go for Visa Stamping Interview)

So will there be any problem during this process? Will i end up in any issue?

Why not avoid ANY issues and sit tight until yourvisa issues are resolved?

These days, the entire H1B visa program could be demolished in three or four days.

If I were you, I stay in the barn, because the barn door may be locked upon your return.

That said, these are the ONLY people who could definitively answer yoru question these days, mate: www.uscis.gov HOWEVER, even they don't know what El President Senor El Jefe Trump will decide to do tomorrow, or the next day!!!

Why not avoid ANY issues and sit tight until yourvisa issues are resolved?

These days, the entire H1B visa program could be demolished in three or four days.

If I were you, I stay in the barn, because the barn door may be locked upon your return.

That said, these are the ONLY people who could definitively answer yoru question these days, mate: www.uscis.gov HOWEVER, even they don't know what El President Senor El Jefe Trump will decide to do tomorrow, or the next day!!!
Hi Sir,

Thanks for the suggestion. I Strongly agree with you, but the personal reason i have to go India for vacation also has strong impact on my life. So i decided to face any such consequences :) .

Thanks,
Krishnaprasad Kattula.

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the suggestion. I Strongly agree with you, but the personal reason i have to go India for vacation also has strong impact on my life. So i decided to face any such consequences :) .

Thanks,
Krishnaprasad Kattula.

As an old American saying goes, "You pays your money, you takes your chances!"

Back