Is it legal for a lawyer to drive by house

R

RuthM

Jurisdiction
Florida
I am being sued for a new Mercedes that was purchased in my name. The car was repossessed and now the attorney and defendant are driving by my house, daily. Is this legal. Legal aid will not help because its a civil matter

When a car is repossessed, it is often sold for less than is owed. The rest of the note needs to be paid off.

No laws against people driving down a street, no matter who they are.

I am being sued for a new Mercedes that was purchased in my name. The car was repossessed and now the attorney and defendant are driving by my house, daily. Is this legal. Legal aid will not help because its a civil matter

There are no laws prohibiting anyone from circling your home 24/7/365, as long as public streets are used.

Heck, one client staked out his former wife's home for three days, parked on the street across from his front door.

This is the country known as the home of the free.

Yes, the attorney and the defendant appear to be obeying all of the laws created by the OVERLORDS.

the attorney and defendant are driving by my house

Uh, you're being sued. You are the defendant. Perhaps you mean that the attorney and the plaintiff are driving by your house.

I can't imagine why they are doing it but there's nothing illegal about it.

I don't know why it wouldn't be legal. Agree that you apparently mean attorney & plaintiff since you are the one being sued & you would be the defendant.

Back