investigating uninvolved family members

Status
Not open for further replies.

anothervictim

Can the state division of youth and family services run complete medical and criminal checks on families members not involved in your case. IE: brothers sisters aunts uncles cousins?

This matter is my husband and myself but when we went to their shrink he had my brothers complete rap sheet and read it to me. My brother doesnt live with me and lives about 20 miles away from me.

The state said i was a pig and my house was dirty so what would my brothers rap sheet have to do with the way i keep my house. ( and btw I am NOT a pig the house was a mess thanks to the local cops trashing it)

The also got ccomplete medical records on my parents, his parents, all our brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews and deceased grand parents. Isnt this a violation of hipaa laws and privacy laws?

Q: Can the state division of youth and family services run complete medical and criminal checks on families members not involved in your case. IE: brothers sisters aunts uncles cousins?

A: Yes.

Q: Isnt this a violation of hipaa laws and privacy laws?

A: Exactly what kinds of records did they get?

Q: Can the state division of youth and family services run complete medical and criminal checks on families members not involved in your case. IE: brothers sisters aunts uncles cousins?

A: Yes.

Q: Isnt this a violation of hipaa laws and privacy laws?

A: Exactly what kinds of records did they get?

They got criminal, and medical. They pulled medical records on dead grandparents and every living relative we have.

To show you what they do, they pulled criminal on my grandfather who has been dead 20 years.

And on my brother they got the contents of a sealed juvie file which was supposed to remained sealed as long as he stayed out of trouble till he was 18 which he did.

They also pulled mine and my husbands school records from kindergarten on ordered a copy of my college transcripts which I got a bill for.

Isnt this a little unnesscasary for a dirty/cop trashed house?

I cant even get any of these doctors or cops records because they are protected under law.

...Isnt this a little unnesscasary for a dirty/cop trashed house?....

What else do they say you did?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back