Invalid search warrant

Osbornvinton

Jurisdiction
Iowa
A search warrant was issued based on two (2) anonymous calls saying there was alot if foot traffic at house, officer searched garbage due to anonymous tips and found cigar tobacco, unused small baggies, one foil with meth residue in one weeks garbage.
I didnt think anonymous calls could be used for warrant.

A search warrant was issued based on two (2) anonymous calls saying there was alot if foot traffic at house, officer searched garbage due to anonymous tips and found cigar tobacco, unused small baggies, one foil with meth residue in one weeks garbage.
I didnt think anonymous calls could be used for warrant.

Sometimes ANONYMOUS warrant calls are code for confidential informant, as in RAT or SNITCH.

You'll learn more as this heads to trial, so make sure you remain silent, and don't discuss any aspect of this case as you're likely overrun by rats and snitches....

Sometimes ANONYMOUS warrant calls are code for confidential informant, as in RAT or SNITCH.

You'll learn more as this heads to trial, so make sure you remain silent, and don't discuss any aspect of this case as you're likely overrun by rats and snitches....
I obtained the application for the warrant, it states on 2 separate dates one in may the other in july stating there is an "excessive" amount of foot traffic to house. my son and daughter-in-law's house.

I obtained the application for the warrant, it states on 2 separate dates one in may the other in july stating there is an "excessive" amount of foot traffic to house. my son and daughter-in-law's house.

Yes, I read what you wrote.

That's how rats and snitches are protected from reprisals.
Eventually you'll learn there was no anonymous source, except rats and snitches.

Back