Internet Mortgage Broker

Status
Not open for further replies.

recruit21

I was working with a loan officer from a company called Frontline Financial <www.frontlinefinancial.net>. I am not even sure how they got my name. The loan officer got me an approved conv. loan. I mentioned to him I was working with a couple of other lenders and the first one who got me a "Approval" had my money and my business. Three days later he wrote me an email stating he gotten me approved. I asked him for a letter, which he provided. The letter stated, went on to say, I had been "approved" for a loan of $200k.. upon satisfactory conditions of the appraisal. With this, I put a bid on a house. When my realtor tried to get a good faith escrow est. from him. He said he would fax it. He never did, the next day, I was talking to him, he started to call it a "pre-pre-approval" for which the next they, they declined to give me the loan. After all of this, I had my current residents sold to my parents, I had my realtor working to get me into a house I just put a bid on and not to mention the pain and embarrassment my family had suffered. I quickly put a complaint into the FTC, the UTAH Dept of Financial Inst. the BBB and posted to a couple of message. boards. I want to seek a lawsuit against this company and the lending inst. But I am unsure how to approach it. Please advise me how I can do this. I can show that harm has been down to all parties involved. Thanks

Originally posted by recruit21:
I had my realtor working to get me into a house I just put a bid on and not to mention the pain and embarrassment my family had suffered. I quickly put a complaint into the FTC, the UTAH Dept of Financial Inst. the BBB and posted to a couple of message. boards. I want to seek a lawsuit against this company and the lending inst. But I am unsure how to approach it. Please advise me how I can do this. I can show that harm has been down to all parties involved. Thanks
This is truly an awful story to read about. What is important in deciding whether and where to file a lawsuit is to determine the damages. What are they besides pain and embarrassment? (Not to say that it wasn't painful or embarrassing.. :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back