Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Internal Theft~( i am so scared please help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatdunoir

i live in the state of washington and i was caught shoplifting in december of 2004. I was caught leaving work. I had just stole the day before and for some reason took a couple more things the next day. i walked out and was caught. i had never been so scared in my life and i didnt know what to do. i cooperated and signed a form saying that i would pay back the amount to the place. The the cop came took my statement and then i signed a confession at his car. He told me it would be okay. I am currently tyring to look for a job and i have just received a notice from a video place telling me that they found something on my history. Well, the cop told me that there was nothing there yet because i have only been charged. So i assumed I could get a job to pay back the company. I have no job. i am a current student with bills to pay and i need a job. i made a horrible mistake and want to make up for it. i am not a bad person, i am an excellent student have no tickets what will happen to me? how do i get a job? Where can i get a job at? Will this go on my criminal record? I was 20 when it happened. I know in my heart i will never do it again. i thought i was scared getting caught it was nothing when i had to tell my family and friends. I need to move on show them that it was a stupid mistake and that i will never do ne thing like that again. I want to have a second chance? Do i have one or will it always be there on my record? how long will it be there? help me please i am all alone, don't have ne money and need to prove my self but i need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back