"Injured on the Job"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erica_Matzker

Hello, I was just wondering that when documents are made can they have mistakes on them? And do they have to be stamped from the court to be official? I have had two hearings. Before the second one my attorney decided to quit on me because he was to busy, so he recommended me to another attorney and that he would guide him. I did that and when we went to the hearing thay offered me $10,000.00 and I turned it down because surgery for a herniated disc alone is $35,000.00. There is a hearing in Jan but there is no date. I am also waiting for hearing date for S.S.I. I just do not understand why there are no dates, I feel like there is something wrong, especially the documents.
What do you think?

I think you should talk to your attorney.

Other than that you have a worker's compensation claim dispute, I have no clue what you're talking about.

Hello Beth

Yes, it is a Workers Comp. dispute, and I need a good attorney to handle this case because in the three painful years that I have been fighting this is just blowing away.
The reason is, because so called professionals have my papers all screwed up. I am from Calif. Born and raised there. Sometimes I ask God, where am I? It seems that a lot of people now a days just do not read or listen and have any patience, it's like they are programmed. Anyway, the attorney that I have is rignt down lazy. I noticed that there are always different young girls working there, The last hearing was Dec 8, 04 I received a letter in the mail this is an example of what I mean, this letter says; Dear Ms. Davis: O.K. Now I am not Ms. Davis and then it says I have regrettably come to a conclusion I am unable to continue to represent you in your workers comp. case. I beleive that your claim raises significant issues which ought to be pursued, however, I simply do not have time to give your case the day to day attention it requires due to my heavy work load. and so on. Looking at my papers I noticed, That there are two APPOINTMENT OF COUNCEL the first one is dated Dec 3,04 and it is not signed by this new attorney. The second one is dated July 8,05 the copies that I have do not have his sig. on them, and at the top where it says Appkicant: My name and under it says my employers name. It looks like I am suing her, only her I went yesterday to pidk up my copies with his sig. on them and quetioned it, and it seemed like they did not care or know. Well, I recieved in the mail today from the labor commission RETURN OF APPLICATION FOR FAILURE TO SUBMIT REQUIRED INFORMATION the app. is being returned in order for you to comply with the revised app. for Hearing procedures which are now in effect I have 60 days or they will dismiss this case. It really upsets me that cases like this are being handled in a careless matter, my God money is not the issue here, it's my injury and the matter is of me getting better and I am getting worse. I have been a housekeeper sinde 1995, I also recieved a professional certificate. Because I care about cleaningness, bacause it is next to God. In Calif. If they were going to build a building with 2 or more floors then they will build an elevator also and have a closet upstairs to keep linen inside of it, and keep it locked and not thinking that someone is going to steal them. And also to have a housemen. He would be for the heavy things if needed. It's all about safety. Think before you build!!
Well anyway, I could write you a book butt I have no time. I just wish that God would send me a Christian believer and fight the good fight. I have a herniated disc. and it is from carrying the linen up and down the stairs. I worked there for a year. They just built a new 2 story with no elevator. My tips were being stolen from the manegers because he would always have the key before us housekeepers would get there, we would have to look for him to get the key. That is the only hotel I have ever worked at and never got any tips. Also, they sent my Dr. a paper to fill out and he is the one that recommended me to have surgery and on this summary fo medical record I have one just like it this is last dated Aug 8, 05 but the last question is; What future medical treatment will be required as a result if the industrial accident? His answer is; not likely any. Now, that really blows me away. Now the Dr. is not listening or what? Workers Comp. chose this Dr. Not I. So what do you think? I am afraid of losing this case because of negligence all the way around!!. "Thank You Beth, for listening and reading, because it is important."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back