Improper tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejbarnes

I was stopped by the police with improper tags on my car. It was the right license plate but wrong tags. What can happen to me. I was given two tickets with improper tag written on them and it had misdemeanor for the type of offense. Please if you have any ideal what can happen please let me know. Thanks alot.

In my profession, I deal with the DMV all the time. In your post you mention Tags & Plates as two seperate items. Here tags and plates are the same thing. Are you referring to the auto's registration, or the decal that goes on the plate every year? Maybe its neither. What do you mean by tags?

Bradman66 said:
In my profession, I deal with the DMV all the time. In your post you mention Tags & Plates as two seperate items. Here tags and plates are the same thing. Are you referring to the auto's registration, or the decal that goes on the plate every year? Maybe its neither. What do you mean by tags?

I had the right plates, I just had the wrong sticker which you are given every year. It belonged to my other car which was valid. I just didnt have the money to change them. What do you think could happen, but the police wrote on the ticket that I had improper plates, but the plates were correct, I just took the sticker off from my other car and put it on my license plates. Can i get arrested for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back