Important!! HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bm1020

Ok here is the situation. I know someone who is currently on Parole until February 6th, 2010, roughly three weeks or so left. My question is, if this person violated because of a dirty urine, they would only have to go back until the end of sentance date, which is 2/6/2010 right?? Also i dont know if this makes a difference but it was a county sentence.

please help!!!

I could be wrong but I think that as long as your on parole that you CAN recieve the rest of your sentence or atleast some more time. For example if you get a 5 year sentence and pull 3 years and are out on parole for say 2 years I think that anytime during your parole weather it was the first or the last week of it they can sentence the remaining or some of the remaining time to you. Atleast it was a ua violation and not something that could add more charges to your friend. Good Luck and like I said I could be wrong, If I am wrong someone will correct me.

Also it has to do with the parole officers, If your friend was a problem while on parole or not plus the time left on your friends parole,...they may not even violate him/her. Again good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back