immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.

leafarmar008

I have a permanent green card but it expired in March..I also have some tickets for no seat belt an no insurance which now I have a warrant .. I want to renew my card .. if I go to the ins will they not renew it or will they arrest me there or no give me my green card again.. I have no money to pay the warrants.. but I do have money to pay for the renewal of my green card.. should I risk it an see if I can go without getting caught..

If you have an outstanding warrant, you should obtain an immigration attorney to advise & assist you. Your attorney can verify the status of your case. Yes, a warrant can keep you from renewing your green card.

I have a permanent green card but it expired in March..I also have some tickets for no seat belt an no insurance which now I have a warrant .. I want to renew my card .. if I go to the ins will they not renew it or will they arrest me there or no give me my green card again.. I have no money to pay the warrants.. but I do have money to pay for the renewal of my green card.. should I risk it an see if I can go without getting caught..

I hope you get arrested for breaking our laws.

You're a guest here, why break our laws?

Here's a thought, we breed enough law breakers and miscreants.

We don't need to import them.

C'mon, he's not a guest. He's a permanent resident with exactly the same rights as a US citizen, except he can't vote and may not qualify for certain forms of state aid.

Though I'm not disagreeing with the principle ;)

C'mon, he's not a guest. He's a permanent resident with exactly the same rights as a US citizen, except he can't vote and may not qualify for certain forms of state aid.

Though I'm not disagreeing with the principle ;)

I wish they'd deport me, to somewhere, anywhere they want to stash me, I'd go!!!!

Sheesh....this thing is done in oh so many ways!!!!

Personally, I don't care. I can take it. I'm old, and death can't come soon enough for me.

It saddens me to look at my grands and picture what they'll be going through in 15-20 years!!!! :(

Last edited:
I never said it was worthwhile for the average US citizen. It will only profit the uber rich.

The rich (rather the wealthy, rich is a subjective term), will do okay no matter what.

I say mankind is doomed.

Progress is stalled and the species is no longer evolving.

Money has nothing to do with most things on my view.

What the heck do I know?

Nothing, I'm just old and ready to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back