Illegel Foreclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

meldrag

My boyfriend has been in the process of a Home Loan Modification. Their was a Sale Date on his home for 5/19/10 and the bank said if he faxed the paper work they needed then they will postpone the sale and mail the OFFICIAL Paperwork for the Loan Modification. On 5/14/10 he went to Wells Fargo and Faxed the information Wachovia asked for. It included 1. Disability Acceptance & Payment Commitment Letter. 2. 2009 Federal Tax Return and 3. Two Months of Bank Statements. The next day he called and The Bank said, "We received the fax, POSTPONED the SALE DATE and we are Mailing out an IRS FORM 4506 (Fill out pages 1-4) & an RMA Hardship Affidavit." Fast forward now to 5 days later NO Forms in the Mail. My boyfriend called and explained the situation and the gentleman tells him. "There is a sale date for 5/19/10. He said "That is incorrect I was told by this bank last Saturday to follow this procedure and I have to the This is an issue that you need to address with your manager." The gentlemen transferred him to the Foreclosure Department. They said "It went into foreclosure on 5/19/10" My boyfriend tried to explain but they said "There is nothing we can do we can't reverse it." My boyfriend then called Western Recoveynance, the company that handled the foreclosure. They said "The house had NO BIDDERS; the property was reverted back to Wachovia and Wells Fargo PURCHASED IT." About an hour after we find out that the banks stole our home and they never sent any IRS 4506 form or any other form for that matter, we find a note on our front door home & on my boyfriend's truck. Stating The property you are no occupying went to foreclosure sale on 05/19/2010. At this time, Wachovia Mortgage, FSB was the successful bidder and has acquired title to the property effective 05/19/10. At this point the property needs to be surrendered to us and vacated as soon as possible."….

We don't know what to do if there is anything that we can do. My boyfriend needs to establish a case I believe due to the banks using a Government program to provoke false intentions and conceal my sale date. I do not know the steps or if it is even possible. I also need to know upon receiving the notice that our house has Foreclosed and the property needs to be surrendered to the bank and Vacated" How much time do we legally have to move out? Thank you so much for your time and for any help you can provide. Oh is their anyone else that has had this problem?

My boyfriend has been in the process of a Home Loan Modification. Their was a Sale Date on his home for 5/19/10 and the bank said if he faxed the paper work they needed then they will postpone the sale and mail the OFFICIAL Paperwork for the Loan Modification. On 5/14/10 he went to Wells Fargo and Faxed the information Wachovia asked for. It included 1. Disability Acceptance & Payment Commitment Letter. 2. 2009 Federal Tax Return and 3. Two Months of Bank Statements. The next day he called and The Bank said, "We received the fax, POSTPONED the SALE DATE and we are Mailing out an IRS FORM 4506 (Fill out pages 1-4) & an RMA Hardship Affidavit." Fast forward now to 5 days later NO Forms in the Mail. My boyfriend called and explained the situation and the gentleman tells him. "There is a sale date for 5/19/10. He said "That is incorrect I was told by this bank last Saturday to follow this procedure and I have to the This is an issue that you need to address with your manager." The gentlemen transferred him to the Foreclosure Department. They said "It went into foreclosure on 5/19/10" My boyfriend tried to explain but they said "There is nothing we can do we can't reverse it." My boyfriend then called Western Recoveynance, the company that handled the foreclosure. They said "The house had NO BIDDERS; the property was reverted back to Wachovia and Wells Fargo PURCHASED IT." About an hour after we find out that the banks stole our home and they never sent any IRS 4506 form or any other form for that matter, we find a note on our front door home & on my boyfriend's truck. Stating The property you are no occupying went to foreclosure sale on 05/19/2010. At this time, Wachovia Mortgage, FSB was the successful bidder and has acquired title to the property effective 05/19/10. At this point the property needs to be surrendered to us and vacated as soon as possible."….

We don't know what to do if there is anything that we can do. My boyfriend needs to establish a case I believe due to the banks using a Government program to provoke false intentions and conceal my sale date. I do not know the steps or if it is even possible. I also need to know upon receiving the notice that our house has Foreclosed and the property needs to be surrendered to the bank and Vacated" How much time do we legally have to move out? Thank you so much for your time and for any help you can provide. Oh is their anyone else that has had this problem?

You can hire an attorney to fight this.
That is very expensive.

They must first evict you.
That can take weeks, sometimes months.
So, do NOT leave voluntarily.
If you do, you will forfeit the options I am going to tell you about.

Stay put in the house.
You can ONLY be removed AFTER you have been evicted.
You have some time before it gets to that stage.

So, start saving all the mortgage payments.
Do not think you can stay there for free.
You can for a few weeks, but eventually, someone will want money.
Save your mortgage payments.

File bankruptcy.
This will take some time, and you will need an attorney.
Talk to some in your area, and hire one.
Once the bankruptcy has been filed, further eviction proceedings can be stayed.
Your lawyer will explain that to you.
Eventually, you will get an opportunity to reaffirm the mortgage!!!
Bankruptcy will allow you this opportunity.
It also stops all other collection activity.

If you try to do this some other way, it won't work.
Hire an attorney, and YOUR paid attorney will explain everything to you.
It is TOO complicated to explain further here.

ALL you need to know is to stay put.
Do not voluntarily leave your home.
You do not have to leave your home.
If you leave the home, you lose these rights.
Bankruptcy will buy you lots of time, but you will have to pay something.
It isn't a free ride.

CONTACT A BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY TOMORROW AND START THE PROCESS!

DON'T ALLOW AN EVICTION TO OCCUR, BECAUSE THEN IT IS ALMOST TOO LATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back