Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse Illegal search and seizure charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffs

my boyfriend is currently incarcarted on a felony drug charge. He was goes back to court October 3rd to enter in his plea of guilty which they offered him 6 years for finding meth in a house that wasnt his and was done illegal search n seizure the police had wrong address on warrant and they changed there copy to have the right address hes not sure hes getting a fair deal consiering there was an illegal search and seizure done where it wasnt his house nor does it have the right address on it and they waited til after they pulled him over and took him to jail to do the search.

my boyfriend is currently incarcarted on a felony drug charge. He was goes back to court October 3rd to enter in his plea of guilty which they offered him 6 years for finding meth in a house that wasnt his and was done illegal search n seizure the police had wrong address on warrant and they changed there copy to have the right address hes not sure hes getting a fair deal consiering there was an illegal search and seizure done where it wasnt his house nor does it have the right address on it and they waited til after they pulled him over and took him to jail to do the search.

Any defenses he may have will be lost if he accepts the plea.
Now, he may have no valid defenses.
He should NOT be discussing any of this with you from jail.

They monitor EVERYTHING.

He should only talk with his lawyer.
You should tell him NOT to say anything about his pending case except to say, I'm innocent.

Last edited:
An incorrect address on a warrant does not automatically make it an illegal search. Your friend better listen to his attorney.

There are several reasons they could have come up with a reason to search the house legally and charge him. He needs to follow the guidance of his attorney. Usually Meth cookers are not the smartest people in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back