Overstay, Illegal Status Illegal overstay on tourist visa

Status
Not open for further replies.

frog

Please help me out,this is embarrassing as a friend of my is currently in the United State illegally now and been overstaying for some months and he wants to return back to Malaysia, his been overstaying on a holiday visa, how do I go about to get him back. My question is will immigration stop him from returning back to Malaysia and if his stop what would be his penalty? Is there anyway to get him back without any punishment beside being blacklisted?
my friend is now scared to return due to the fact that he might be detain, and this is his first time over in the us, as well as i can't find any information on this kind of topic.

Thank you so much for spending time to reply me
Thank you

No one would stop him at the airport from returning home. He would not even be questioned by immigration in the US. US immigration is concerned about who is entering and pays little attention to who is leaving.........unless they are looking for you for a crime. The only thing is, he might not be given a US visa again............They don't like people who overstay their visas. Tell him he is okay!

anytime..........let us know if you need more advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back