Overstay, Illegal Status Illegal needing advise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dall

Well this is my background.

I am nineteen years old and I was brought here by my parents when I was in six grade.

I have fully assimilated into the American culture, leading to my decision to stay in the united states.

I am currently attending a community college in califonia, but am currently in hawaii.

I have never worked but would like to start. I graduated 7th in my class, but was unable to obtain financial aid, due to my legal status. I would like to go to a regular college, but am unable to do so because of my financial circumstances.

I am currently living with my fiancee and his family in Hawaii. I would like to marry him, so that i am no longer a burden for him, but am unsure of what to do. He is 19 and has one year of taxes. He is an American citizen.

I want to apply, but should I get married(which is planned to happen this year). Or should I apply as an individual. Or what should I do?

Please help. I have no felonies, just a wonderful school record. I am truly tired of living in the shadows and I need to take action now!

Do you have the passport and I-94 you used to come to the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back