Overstay, Illegal Status illegal mother

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enczi578

hi, i have a friend in a very big trouble and it's so very complicated. She came into this country in 1999, following her boyfriend. They've never got married, but they do have 2 kids, a 5 year old girl, and 5 month old little boy. The boyfriend and she are both illegal aliens, both the kids were born here, so they both citizens.The boyfriend've turned out to be a very bad partner, she's very afraid of him, he's been beaten her several times in the last couple of years. She wants to leave him, but she doesn't see any way out of it. So her main problem is actually , that she hasn't seen her family in 10 years, even when her father died she couldn't go home. Her family, grandparent, mother and her sister never even met her children. She really wants to take them to Europe to her family, but the crazy boyfriend doesn't allow this, because then she couldn't come back with the kids.
So my questions are there any way for her to get some kind of visa, or papers, so she could go, take them, and come back after??? She's been living here for 10 years with 2 kids, who are citizens, could she get a green card somehow, so she wouldn't have problem with this anymore, and very could she start with all this???

I agree with the advice you got elsewhere. This is a mess. I don't know if there is a simple way out of this one. If getting pregnant and having a child in the US automatically converted an illegal alien to citizenship, it would happen every day. If it were me I'd consider leaving the country and staying as far away from the father as possible if she is afraid of him. Best of luck to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back