Illegal Mexican

leana

My boyfriend is wanting to become a legal citizen in Texas. We want to get married bit we dont know how to get him legalized, what do we need to do?

You can always obtain the help of an immigration attorney.

My boyfriend is wanting to become a legal citizen in Texas. We want to get married bit we dont know how to get him legalized, what do we need to do?

You can marry him, whether he's LEGAL or not in the USA.

Or, both of you could return to MEXICO, marry, and neither of you would be illegal.

I'm sure his wonderful family would welcome you as a daughter-in-law.

MEXICO is a lovely, friendly country with lots of room to settle down and lead productive lives.

MEXICO is a lovely, friendly country with lots of room to settle down and lead productive lives.

That's true. I caught something on TV the other day showing that more Mexicans were leaving the US to return to Mexico than were leaving Mexico to enter the US. Something like 1,000,000 going back vs 750,000 coming in.

That's true. I caught something on TV the other day showing that more Mexicans were leaving the US to return to Mexico than were leaving Mexico to enter the US. Something like 1,000,000 going back vs 750,000 coming in.

My friend, most of US in the US won't admit it, but this party ended in the 20th century.

Our so called leaders killed our golden goose back in the 1970s.

We're all living on borrowed money and time.

As an old man, with loot stashed away (as NOT in some bank), I don't care.

What I care about is my grand kids. They'll never know how good it could have been. They'll be fleeing to Mexico and the south to be itinerant laborers sooner or later!!!

Back