Deportation, Re-entry If someone gets deported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahudson73

If someone gets deported and then ends up getting married to a us citizen, can they still be allowed to get entrance back into the u.s. and get a green card?

ahudson73 said:
If someone gets deported and then ends up getting married to a us citizen, can they still be allowed to get entrance back into the u.s. and get a green card?

I doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ahudson73 said:
Why can't they?

They were deported for a reason.
Why would being married be enough reason for them to come back into our country?

We have enough American born and bred criminals.

We don't need to import them.

Why not contact immigration and see what they tell you?

MArriage green card case after deportation

Yes the person can still re-enter the US, especially if they can prove that their marriage relationship is real. To begin, an immediate relative petition must be filed in the US. Then once that is approved, the paperwork will be sent to the US Embassy where the applicant can file a waiver application. The waiver application must present hardship factors (extreme and unusual hardship) to the US citizen if the applicant is not allowed back into the country.

The success rate depends on the strenght of the marriage (document proof) as well as the US Embassy where the application is made. Please contact an immigration lawyer experienced with these types of cases, because you will need an attorney to help with this case.

Good luck.

Lena Korial-Yonan, Esq.
Lena Korial-Yonan, PA
Immigration Attorney Jacksonville Fl
9425 Craven Rd, Ste #5
Jacksonville, FL 32257

He isn't a criminal, Only that his visa will be expiring here. I believe everyone has a right to live anywhere in the world that they want who made a person GOD. This is one world not 2 and therefore anything of this world belongs anywhere in this world. I'm a U.S. Citizen and I see alot of crime here and the justice system fails because they go to the wrong source for fixing how it even begins.

ahudson73 said:
He isn't a criminal, Only that his visa will be expiring here. I believe everyone has a right to live anywhere in the world that they want who made a person GOD. This is one world not 2 and therefore anything of this world belongs anywhere in this world. I'm a U.S. Citizen and I see alot of crime here and the justice system fails because they go to the wrong source for fixing how it even begins.

Okay, that's your opinion. It isn't, however, the law. Go ahead and follow your beliefs if you wish. Choices have consequences. Nations have sovereignty. When people break laws, consequences result. Personally, I don't care what you or anyone else does, as long as it doesn't impact me. Governments and their law enforcement officials address the actions of miscreants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back