Identity Theft

Briames89

Jurisdiction
Louisiana
I got a told by a friend that did not know I hadn't known about a couple of accidents my kids were involved in and I may have been to with my identity stolen. How do I find out this information?

If you want to know about accidents involving your kids, ask them.

If you think you are a victim of identity theft start by getting all three of your credit reports from www.annualcreditreport.com and see if there are any issues. The reports are free once a year.

I got a told by a friend that did not know I hadn't known about a couple of accidents my kids were involved in and I may have been to with my identity stolen.

So someone stole your identity and took your kids and were involved in several accidents? Huh?

Your question is difficult to make sense of.
However, if you believe you've been a victim of identity theft report it to law enforcement.

Are these traffic accidents you are referring to? Did someone claim to be you and make you responsible for damages?

I got a told by a friend that did not know I hadn't known about a couple of accidents my kids were involved in and I may have been to with my identity stolen. How do I find out this information?

What? If your identity was stolen report it. If your kids got into accidents ask them about it. How wouldn't you know that?

Back