identity fraud online

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmyLeigh

I am involved in a bitter divorce... My boyfriend has gone through a bitter one too... My boyfriends ex talks bad about us to my ex on a daily basis and has made it impossible for him to see his children at all... And they tried to make it impossible for me to see mine too. The two of them have been plotting against us for 9 months now swapping personal and confidential information hoping to destroy us...

I just found out by one of my boyfriends daughters that her mother has pretended to be 2 people she is really not on my myspace account just to print off personal information and pictures....

I need to know what my rights are to have her or the both of them punished!! Please someone help me end this terrible nightmare... The ppo's do not help...

The PPOs? Not sure what that is. What kind of "punishment" are you seeking? My guess is that your best bet is to not let them know you are collecting all of this information. When it comes time for a custody hearing or you need to accomplish something, you'll have a huge amount of evidence that will show an unusual "collusion" between exes with a purpose. That surely won't look good to a judge because it's obvious of the purpose of their relationship.

With regard to myspace - I'm not sure I understand exactly what the problem is or what is going on. Is there an identity issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back