I was threatenned by a site admin...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cade

Ok, well I have an interesting story.

I was banned from a forum for little to no reason. The administrator who banned me promised to email me and explain why. After a couple of months of waiting, I had no answer, even after occassionally reminding him at the site's chatbox whenever he would post "I'm bored," and such. Finally, I took it upon myself to get permission from a friend to use his account to private message the admin who banned me. I even said "I am not going to post or even message other users. I would simply like to use this account as a reliable means of communication since emails do not seem to be reliable." The admin was infuriated, and said that he would contact my ISP and have them raise my bill, and also persue other legal action for harassment and bypassing his ban if I did it again. He then finally emailed, but gave no explaination nor reply to my reply. Of course, I got on multiple other accounts just to challenge him. The feeble inexperienced admin of his site of less than 150 members did not notice until I openly said it. I was wonderring, is there any law that protects our ISPs or protects someone from threatenning them/us? It's hard to explain what I'm trying to ask, so hopefully someone knows what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back