Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft I was arrested because I forgot to pay for gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

christianperry

Last night I went to a gas station nearby my girlfriends house. I pulled up to the pump and debated on whether or not i should pay at the pump. At that point i decided I was going to pay inside because I wanted to purchase some cigars. My girlfriend at that point went in the store to use the restroom. After pumping 30 dollars worth of gasoline I proceded into the store. I walk into the store and ask the gas station attendents if they sell Black 'N' Mild Cigars. They told me they didn't sell those brand of cigars... At that point my girlfriend comes out of the bathroom saying Oh my gosh i have to tell you the grossest story ever... when she said that it caught my attention and i proceded to walk out of the store wanting to hear this disgusting story... I said see ya later to the attendents and they didn't say anything back. I drive off and get pulled over about 30 min later. He said he had a report of my car doing a gas drive-off.. I was so shocked that I forgot to pay I was so apolagetic and asked if I could go back and pay for it. I followed an officer back to the gas station and he went in and talked to them. They proceded to tell him that I INTENTIONALLY drove off without paying for the fuel. I was arressted for 5th degree theft. I was not read my Miranda Rights. Im also going to school to be a police officer. My girlfriend who was in the car with me got searched and placed on the curb for 45 min in the 20 degree weather. I asked the officer if he could give her a jacket and he didn't reply. I have Attention Deficit Disorder and this is the first month I have been off of my medicine because it is unhealthy to stay on ritilan. I need to know what I can do, It was an accident, I have no criminal background what so ever. Im 19 years old. Somebody please help! I dont know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back