I scheduled my Wills and Trusts to my Kids to reach in future date

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinRichards

I am a frequent business traveler with a wife and a couple of kids at home. I'm always worried about something happening to me and me not getting a chance to share so many thoughts, ideas, advice, etc with my family. I have recently written a will and started doing a trust as well. I also started writing some letters that would be given to my kids and wife when I passed on. However, as I was writing these letters, I realized that some of the letters should really only be given to my kids at certain times in their lives when they're old enough to understand it. It's not a service that my law firm provides and I don't want to really leave this to my wife to handle. Additionally, there's a cost associated with changing my letters with the law firm. Fortunatley, and thankfully, a friend mentioned a site called EternityMessage.com that does exactly what I wanted AND for a fraction of the price that my law firm would've charged to keep delivering letters at certain times (if they would even do that). Anyway, I can't say that I'm not worried as much when traveling, but I can say that I do feel a little better knowing that some of my knowledge will live on and get to my kids and wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back