Medical Malpractice i need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

prescription drugs forcedupon me from the agest of 7 - 10 caused me my appendicts to erupt resulting in an appendectomy, I know this was from the prescription drugs forced forced on me at such a young age. on top of that I was already enimic and pre mature. it was wrong of them to force these drugs on me, obviously my body couldn't handle it. I almost died. plz I demand to be re-emburced somehow. can anyone help? what kind of lawyer do I need? how do I do this? im slowly dying, I suffer now from being tramatized my whole life.

Before you can sue anyone, you are going to need a doctor or three who agree with your assessment. You would ultimately look for a medical malpractice attorney but med-mal cases are quite expensive so you will not want to incur those expenses without medical verification.

You would need a medical malpractice attorney to review your medical records/history - they would be the type of attorney you would need to use to sue. However, agree, you might want to verify with a doctor(s) that the medication forced on you as a child did/could cause your medical problems.

We also don't know how long ago it was that you took these drugs (don't know your current age), names of drugs, when exactly you had your appendectomy, your current medical problems......you'll need to talk to a physician about all this. We can't help you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back