Assault & Battery I need Help and Answers for my son PLEASE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dairyblonde

Shortly before Christmas my 21 year old son was staying with his 36 year old girlfriend. She has 2 daughters, 16 and 14. Her 14 year old had a friend over night. My son's girlfriend was at work, she works 3 to 11 pm. Also at her house was a 19 year old acquaintance of my son. Everyone had been drinking. The 14 year old's 13 year old friend had been drinking also. But they weren't drinking with my son. They were drinking on their own and with the 19 year old. The girls were throwing up and being goofy. My son was downstairs in his bedroom, playing his guitar and ready to pass out. He was in his boxer shorts. The 13 year old came into his room and was coming on to him. She was trying to get him to have sexual contact with her. She managed to pull his boxer shorts down. He passed out on the bed. He was woken by the 14 year old daughter screaming at him and hitting him. He came to my house and told me what happened. He was already on probation and wasn't suppose to be drinking at all. He was sent to jail and his probation revolked. He has charges pending on him for second degree sexual assault and several others as well. What is he really guilty of? Is he really a sexual offender? What should he fairly be charged with? He didn't remain silent like I told him to be. He spilled his gutts. He suffers from ADD, Allergies, Depression, Anxiety and back problems. He is a very caring person with a big heart. He said he will take what he deserves, but what is that? If anyone has any answers for me, please help. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back