I Have Someone Obsessed With Me - How Can I Make It Stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

booganusmaximus

I am not sure how to go about stopping this problem or if I can. I work for an actor as a webmaster and refused to add someone to the friends lists for the actor and his father - based on the fact that she is a very aggressive person who has attacked other fans on lists and in emails. We have the right to accept or decline as we wish and I went as far as to block her. Others have done the same thing for the same reasons. She started to ask why. I wrote a simple email explaining the reason. From there it went haywire. She started making odd claims and I finally had to tell her to stop emailing (even in one-inch red letters) and threatened to contact her ISP. I thought it had stopped. Instead she had become obsessed with me. She created a fake profile not only to gain access to the blocked sites but also get onto my own personal page. She gathered personal information which I did put out there because I don't care if it is known - but then she started going to people and trying to discuss it as if she knew me. I told her again to stop. I told her I knew about her fake profile and had blocked it. (She promptly changed the profile information to avoid the complaint I was going to make.) I told her I was going to contact her ISP because she is using her service to harrass. I even returned money she had sent for merchandise in a fundraiser - without making her return the item. I told her to STOP. But she refuses. She is still trying to discuss me with people. She is making things up on her blog. She is shopping the emails to everyone who is willing to read them. A lot of people are just ignoring her but now she is starting to move to threats and is including my boss. After that email where I warned her, I stopped having all contact. I thought I would stop feeding her addiction. But she keeps going and tells other she will not stop until I add her again to all pages. She has told others that she wants to destroy me. They are saving the messages.

I've already had one nervous breakdown and I can't keep living like this. I can't fight her because it gives her attention and just makes it worse - and then she distributes that to everyone.

Is there anything that can be done that i haven't thought of?

I am in Florida but she is in California.

Last edited:
File a complaint with the ISP and a harassment complaint with the police giving them copies of all the emails and anything else you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back