Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI I got arrested 1St DUI in CA but I gave police my roomate driver license

Status
Not open for further replies.

nott09

I got arrested 1St DUI in CA but I gave police my roomate driver license

I'm international student at English school language (my english is not good but I need your help please)
The facts of the case at the time of arrest.
- Last year around SEP I was driving and police wanted me to stop and ask me driver license but I didn't have (I only have a permits driving only because I pass the paper test)
then I told my roomate He gave me his driver license and then I gave it to police
- I got field tests and breath test and then police take me to jail and they scanded my fringerprint , took my photo BUT that not my name
- My roomate went to the court
- 1st time ask for public defender (my roomate and me went to the court)
- 2rd time ask for interprinter (my roomate and me went to the court)
- 3rd time they just wanted my roomate went there to showed up and make a next court (my roomate and me went to the court)
- 4rd time lawyer asked all about story and then I told lawyer I wanted to admit my guilty I wanted to finish this case and then lawyer told me don't go inside the court room and lawyer asked me did u see the police that arrested you and then I say yes I saw them (my roomate and me went to the court)
- 5rd time lawyer didn't need me to went to the court only my roomate went there after that my roomate told me lawyer wanted police proof the fingerprint and photo then lawyer said he fighted for my roomate (How about me my record my fringerprint my photo still are in computer's police)
- 6rd time only lawyer went to the court after that myroomate told me this case finished and lawyer said I have to go to the police station and admit my guilty by my salf

I think I will go the police station tomorrow morning to admit my guilty
Question
- What should I do next ?
- What will happen to me after I go to see police ?

Thank you so much in advice and try to read my bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back