I command to be reinstated on a website bulletin board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thad Wright

Jurisdiction
California
I joined the______ bulletin board in 2008. _______ is the owner and administrator.

Maybe this was wrong but, last week I posted some _____ pics on the _____ subforum.

_______ was angry. _________ banned me.

I've been a member for 13 years and command to be reinstated. Would an attorney here email ______ and tell him it immediately un-ban me? 13 years of good behavior, 1,000's of approved posts and _________ bans me over a silly ______ pic? C'MON!?!?

I've been a member for 13 years and command to be reinstated. Would an attorney here email Randy and tell him it immediately un-ban me? 13 years of good behavior, 1,000's of approved posts and Randy bans me over a silly dick pic? C'MON!?!?

No, no one here will do that. You have no legal right to be restored as a member of that community. Private web site and internet forum owners may control what content appears on their sites/forums and who gets to participate on them. So you can demand he reinstate you all you want, he has no obligation to do it.

Moreover, IMO, posting dick picks to a site that is not sexually oriented (and no, I didn't look at the site you linked to see) is an extremely stupid and immature thing to do, and if I were the site admin I'd have done exactly the same thing. It wouldn't matter how long you'd been a member. Certain things I'd have no tolerance for, and posting explicit sexual content on forums not for that purpose would be one of them.

If you didn't want to get banned, you should have given more thought to the material you posted. If you thought about it at all, you had to realize that posting those kind of images would be a problem.

Last edited:
I joined the bulletin board _______ in 2008. _______ is the owner and administrator.

Maybe this was wrong but, last week I posted some ______ pics on the_______ subforum.

_______ was angry. _______ banned me.

I've been a member for 13 years and command to be reinstated. Would an attorney here email _______ and tell him it immediately un-ban me? 13 years of good behavior, 1,000's of approved posts and _______ bans me over a silly _______pic? C'MON!?!?
You "command"?! What a tool.

Any minors on that site? You better hope there isn't.

And you know something? Even if a lawyer were to tell him to un-ban you, he is free to disregard your "command" and absolutely nothing will happen to him. It's entirely his opt whether to ban you or not and all your "commands" are legally worthless.

Maybe this was wrong but, last week I posted some _____ pics on the fireside subforum.
Oh, Thad.... Let me clue you in on a secret. _____ pics aren't hot. They're not interesting. They're really never particularly attractive. As enamored as you may be of yours? It's really not a nice-looking body part. No one really wants to see yours.

If you sent the administrator those pictures directly and privately, perhaps the situation might have been handled differently as a badly taken private joke. But once you post anything publicly in a forum which can be viewed by others and screen shots taken and disseminated, you run the risk of arousing great ire and embarrassment of the site owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back