I AM GOING TO DIE IN THE DEATHTRAP I WAS SOLD!!!

CYNTHIA RASO

Jurisdiction
New Jersey
It was urgent I had to buy a car (I am a Rideshare Driver) and went to a dealership who sold me a car that was not fit for sale. Since I drove off the lot and discovered a lot wrong with the car I have tried and tried to get them to repair the car and all empty promises. I even got Kia Corp involved and they were useless. They told me to contact the dealership myself!!! Duh..I've done that for a year and they have me blocked.

These damages are serious because I've been forced to drive with them for almost 2 years!!! that's how long I've been trying to get help. They sold me a car with 3 bent rims that I have had to buy 8 tires from them popping off and flattening because they can't seal to the rim correctly (Thank God this happened at slow speeds), the tires that were on the car were completely bald with multiple plugs in them. The dealership gave me a paper saying the wheels and tires were completely inspected which is a lie because it's illegal to sell a Pre-Owned Guaranteed car in this condition. The car shakes violently at highway speeds because of these bent rims and because the previous owner hitting potholes actually damaged the axle & suspension. I was homeless and am below poverty level so cannot afford the thousands it would cost to fix this. Driving on it like this for 2 years has made the damages even worse but Kia 23 should have NEVER EVER let the car leave the lot like this and now I am stuck with a deathtrap. I have hundreds of texts and messages to them and nothing has happened.

They theif finance person even but a fradulent charge on my contract that I have been paying for 2 year on!! She sold me a maintenance package that does not exist. The Mgr. said she would have it removed but never did. They have blocked my emails and never offered to get the car looked at. I AM STUCK WITH A LEMON CAR THAT I OWE $14k ON, THAT HAS OVER $5K IN DAMAGE THAT WAS ON THE CAR WHEN SOLD TO ME AND GOT WORSE SINCE DRIVING ON IT FOR SO LONG...THAT CAR IS GOING TO KILL ME ONE DAY..I AM TRULY SCARED AND NOBODY IN 2 YEARS HELPED ME. THEY SOLD ME A LEMON AND REFUSED TO MAKE REPAIRS TO IT.

1: Rims can be had for cheap - why haven't you replaced them?
2: You are CHOOSING to drive the vehicle.
3: This won't help now, but the next time you buy a car, have an independent mechanic look it over. The things you are claiming should have been easy to identify.

went to a dealership who sold me a car that was not fit for sale

Why would you buy a car that is not fit for sale? Why not choose a different car?

Since I drove off the lot and discovered a lot wrong with the car

You are supposed to inspect the vehicle prior to purchase to discover these things. Unless you got a warranty with your purchase the repairs are not their responsibility. You bought the car as is.

They sold me a car with 3 bent rims that I have had to buy 8 tires from them popping off and flattening because they can't seal to the rim correctly

Why not buy new rims instead of replacing the tires all the time?

If the car is dangerous then doubt drive it. Sell it and get a new one.

You aren't gong to find a legal solution to force someone to fix your car, especially more than two years after purchase.

It doesn't take a trained mechanic to spot bald tires. Yet you bought the car anyway. Did you not look at it before buying it?

Back