International Issue I am female american wanting to get my female canadian partner over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcarrillo5

I need some help!!! I am a american citizen and i have fallen in love with a canadian citizen. Catchy part is, we are both females. Here and i have seen each other several times over the past 2 years and now she has finally made the move. She sold all of stuff, her house and drove from Montreal to Phoenix Arizona. We have tried to contact lawyers to help us get her legal, anything any road... its like no one wants to help us. Well, i have resorted to hopefully convincing my brother (who lives with me) to marry my girlfriend to help me out. I just need to know the process of what to do so its all done legally. Granted i know him marrying her for me is not legal but i am desperate here... Why is it so hard for her to become an american citizen, i just dont get it. So, if my brother does marry her.... can we go to any justice of the peace or does this have to be done in canada? Does anyone know any other solution so we can do this the legal way. She has no 4 year degree so that ruins any chance of her career being on the NAFTA list. I need some help please anyone out there im begging for some answers.. Thank you Maureen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back