Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft I am curious

You could be struck down by a bolt of lightning and die where you stand.
Or, more realistically, if you are caught you would likely lose your job. The employer might not bother with law enforcement over such a small amount. If they do report it expect a petty hand slap unless you have priors.

Im 21 last thing i was arrested for involving theft was a B&E wen i was 15 but that was a misunderstanding so i was let go same day after tjat jus a warrent for tickets wen i was 18
You could be struck down by a bolt of lightning and die where you stand.
Or, more realistically, if you are caught you would likely lose your job. The employer might not bother with law enforcement over such a small amount. If they do report it expect a petty hand slap unless you have priors.

You clearly are not taking this very serious. Depending on the circumstances you could be charged with a felony although unlikely.

With the info you provide it seems the worst you would face if caught is losing your job. You apparently don't have a criminal record so if this ever did reach a criminal court it would be at the very lowest level.

I stole 88 dollars from work whats the worst that could happen?

Hold your horse, buddy, if you simply STOLE $88 and NO ONE knows, STOP stealing.
Also, don't mention ever to anyone.
Silence is your friend.
If only you KNOW about the $88, you can't be charged.

To paraphrase an old adage goes, you can't hit what you can't see, you can't prosecute what you don't know, and you can't be convicted for what you never did!

Back