Naturalization, Citizenship Husband needs US Citizenship fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariam28

I am married to a Mexican Citizen. We met in the US while he was working through a training visa. Moved with my daughter to Mexico with him, have been living as his dependent for nine months. Now we want to return to the US and I understand that the K3 process is long arduous. Is there any option to get him to the US quicker but still legally? Breaking our family up for nine months to a year is just absurd.

I hope you can find a solution - i married a peruvian citizen in may that i have known for 6 years and everyone keeps telling me that it "wont be so bad" and dont worry its just 3 more months longer if it takes 1 year or longer and only people going through this like you would understand that it hurts to be away from the one you love- I WISH you all the luck to bring him here fast as Im going through the same thing i last same my husband on Oct 17.

Susan

Have you filed for him to change status...............What processes have you done with immigration since you married him. What is the current situation.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back