Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication husband caught with maryj pipes

Status
Not open for further replies.

JENNSHERWOOD

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]My husband was recently caught with numerous pipes and this is his first offense. Her is what happened. He was on his way home from work and he thought that our vehicle ran out of gas so he pulled over. The cop pulled up behind him and asked if he needed any help and he said no that he had ran out of gas and his dad was on his way. Well the cop left and john tried to start the van. It started so he figured he would try to get as far as he could before he completly ran out of gas. Well the cop saw him and pulled him over. The cop asked him if he had any drugs or anything in the car and he told him yes and where they were. So the cop searched the car and he was getting ready to arrest him when his dad came. The cop let him go. We went to court yesterday the 5th. I asked what is he facing but they would not tell me. He only smoked mariuana in them. He haden't for awhile though. But what i am wondering is if he is facing jail time. I know he is going to have a fine to pay. But we have to small children (3yrs & 4months) He is really worried that he is going to miss out on his kids growing uo if he goes to jail. Like i said this is his first offense. In his possesion was about 9 pipes and a joint roller. Can someone please ease my mind and let me know waht he could be in for. His trial date is July 12th. Thanks. :( :( :confused: :confused:

Uhh...

I am alittle confused here... You said that your husband only smoked for a short period of time, however he had 9 pipes and a joint roller?? in his vehicle?? Sounds more like an addiction. Maybe you shouldnt be having children with man addicted to marijuana. He obviously isn't too concerned about watching his children grow up if he is driving around with 9 pipes. Hopefully this experience will teach him to grow up. I doubt any judge will be too sympathetic for a man who has in posession 9 pipes that have all been used to smoke marijuana. Just my observation.

Gees Kelly the girls asking for your help. Not for you to be her mommy. He might get off with probation since its his first time, just get a lawyer.

im confused too...

Miss Kelly, i have 1 quote for you:

"Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities also has the power to make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire (1694-1778)

Your classification of an individual that you know nothing about based exclusively on him smoking pot it absurd at least and at best.

JENNSHERWOOD: go and get a real lawyer asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back