Criminal Law How to revoke a green green for sone in law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Runaway

My daughter,who is US Citizen, get married back in 2009, and her husband came to US late 2011. After he get his 10 years green card, he has give my daugther hard time, he hit her, and finally he move to different stat. I sponsored my son-in-law for Green Card. There is no reason for for that and we felt he cheated us. I need help in how I can cancel the Green Card immediately. I do not want him to take advantage of other US girls. Please help in directing me in getting this completed or email the best lawyer who can help in getting this done for me. Thanks for your help in advance.

My daughter,who is US Citizen, get married back in 2009, and her husband came to US late 2011. After he get his 10 years green card, he has give my daugther hard time, he hit her, and finally he move to different stat. I sponsored my son-in-law for Green Card. There is no reason for for that and we felt he cheated us. I need help in how I can cancel the Green Card immediately. I do not want him to take advantage of other US girls. Please help in directing me in getting this completed or email the best lawyer who can help in getting this done for me. Thanks for your help in advance.

Sorry, but that's not possible.

His case has already been adjudicated - there is no legal way for you to withdraw your sponsorship at this point.

Your daughter, his wife should have filed charges against that creep.

It might not be too late.

She should also divorce him.

By doing that, it just may SAVE you much more grief.

Do you know what you signed up to do by sponsoring that woman beating thug?

I suggest you read the documents you signed when you brought that creature here.

I'll bottom line it for you, you're his new daddy.

Wait until he realizes what you'll be forced to do for him......

Apparently she does not have great choice in men. Hope he does not realize you are obligated to support him. He may just allow you to do that.

And believe me, case law is NOT on your side, OP.

You CAN be held to support him up to 125% of the Federal Poverty Level until one of the following happens:

1. He dies.
2. You die (this addition is - relatively - new)
3. He leaves the country permanently (abandons his residency, in other words)
4. He naturalizes (becomes a citizen)
5. He earns 40 qualifying social security credits.

This is why, when I see a post about sponsoring someone, I try to spell out the potential obligation of the sponsor/s.

Oh, and divorce absolutely DOES NOT negate the obligation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back