1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

How to present evidence "Exhibits"?

Discussion in 'Civil Court, Procedure & Litigation' started by Sammie Rivers, Mar 24, 2022.

1. Sammie Rivers

Sammie Rivers Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Wyoming
    I'm working on a small claims issue and in the process of organizing evidence to submit to court. I was going to do this as EXHIBITS...like Exibit "A"....Exibit "B" ....so on and so on.

Problem is, there are 31 Exhibits and only 26 letters in the alphabet. After Exhibit "Z"....how would I label the following 7 Exhibits? I just want to look professional. Thank YOU

2. zddoodah

zddoodah Well-Known Member

Why not use numbers?

If you want to use letters, you can go with X, Y, Z, AA, BB, CC.... Really, any system that's clear will work.

3. flyingron

flyingron Well-Known Member

Wisconsin court rules do not want you to prelabel the exhibits. They will be assigned by the court. Generally the courts will mark them P-1, P-2, etc... (P for the plaintiff's exhibits, D for the Defense).