How to find about this man if he is honest with me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green0Forest

the man I date has in his house a woman.
He said she is the woman who takes care of his cat when he is not there, but all over in the bathroom is her stuff and she is calling daily to ask him what is he doing and what is doing his cat.
was sleeping there only one night (and only sleeping because i told to him i do not believe he had no sex with that woman), and she was not there.
he told to me she is there when he is not there, but I also know that by that time she was out from the city.
He told their relations is only that, but myself I do not believe it!
I had no opportunity to meet her but anyway, i know that the next week it is the last week when he has to travel and I will ask him again about her, and I will let him know because he does not need anymore help for cat she has to go back at her house.
I will see then his reaction.
As I said i did not believe him so he has to make me to believe him if he wants to date me.

some people get married but some do not get married with papers, they are only living together.
hoe the situation applies here?

what is the difference between girlfriend or living together and wife/husband from legal point of view?

How can I get a private investigator ?
he is on so many dating sites user active and he says he is not married and looking for a serious relation.

I do not know if he is honest or not,
but that woman is in his house and he is saying he is looking for a serious long term relation.
he is dating me, he is going with me at his home etc...
i just want to know till the end the story!
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back