Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication how strict are mip laws in idaho

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballergr

im 20 years old with a clean record, anyway i live in seattle and drove 4 hours to see my friend at wsu and i dont normally drink but i did this time with my friends, but i drank way too much, and i was sitting outside the club in idaho and was given an mip, so now i have to drive to idaho again in 10 days to appear in court. so does anyone know how strict idaho laws are or can anyone tell me what they think my punishment will be? If anybody can tell me anything it would be a big help. thanks

It seems like for many there is probation of some sort. I would be interested in hearing how this goes and hope it goes well.

Originally posted by ballergr
im 20 years old with a clean record, anyway i live in seattle and drove 4 hours to see my friend at wsu and i dont normally drink but i did this time with my friends, but i drank way too much, and i was sitting outside the club in idaho and was given an mip, so now i have to drive to idaho again in 10 days to appear in court. so does anyone know how strict idaho laws are or can anyone tell me what they think my punishment will be? If anybody can tell me anything it would be a big help. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back