How do I save my house

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeriClark

Nine years ago I purchased my home through a developer, It went through a lawyer, I paid closing costs just like I went through a bank. The individual who owned the company went bankrupt and his partner took over the business. Now the partner has went belly up and although I have paid my mortgage payments to him, he has not paid the mortgage payments to the bank, I am now in jeapordy of having my house forclosed on and not sure what legal rights I have.
I have all tax records in my name and history of my payments in order along with homeowner insurance.
what do I do?

Nine years ago I purchased my home through a developer, It went through a lawyer, I paid closing costs just like I went through a bank. The individual who owned the company went bankrupt and his partner took over the business. Now the partner has went belly up and although I have paid my mortgage payments to him, he has not paid the mortgage payments to the bank, I am now in jeapordy of having my house forclosed on and not sure what legal rights I have.
I have all tax records in my name and history of my payments in order along with homeowner insurance.
what do I do?

You live in a state that has a great solution.

Try looking into this website.

It is run by a good friend of mine.

If anyone can help you, he can!

http://gahousetrust.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back