Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication how do i prove my case

Status
Not open for further replies.

missgist

I was at work, my cousin was watching my daughter, my husband had been stopped by the police. They didn't find anything on my husband. The police came in and raided my home. My daughter was next door, my cousin was handcuffed and placed outside on my steps. The police called me at work and told me i needed to come home right now. I came home not knowing what was going on; i just knew that my child was there so i needed to make sure she was alright. once there i was informed that they had found drugs in my home. The officer said that they had my husband a couple of miles away from our house in custody. He then told me that if i wanted to help myself it would be in my best interest to talk now. I told him in all honesty that i didn't know anything about it. He then informed me that i would be placed under arrest unless someone took the responsiblity for the drugs. Once they brought my husband there, he said that he would take responsibility for anything that they found in the house. the officer wanted him to tell them where the drugs where located. He told them he didn't know but he would take full responsibility for anything. the offficer told him that that wasn't good enough, he said he has to give him a location so that it could be written down. so since he couldn't we all were taken to jail. I asked my husband why he just didn't name anywhere so that i could be released he then stated to me that he didn't know what they wanted him to say! He informed me later that he didn't have drugs in the house. he was just scared for me and my daughter because i am 6 months pregnant. He was willing to do whatever it took to keep me out of trouble. My neighbors then came and told us that while they were standing outside observing what was going on that one of the officers came out the house and said we can't find anything and the head officer then demanded that they go back and find something! I feel that they placed something in my home. My problem is how do i prove it!? No one was in the house when these said drugs were found; although on the police paperwork it has me and my cousin as both being present at the time. In the area that they say they found the drugs it was not distrubed at all. I have a 3000 square foot split level home that consist of 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, a den, a living room, a playroom, a 2 car garage, a laundry room kitchen, and a extra room. The only rooms that were really checked every inch and made a mess was 2 bedrooms. The rest of the house was virtually untouched. They said they found the drugs in the laundry room but that room had nothing distrubed in it at all. they wrecked my bedrooms, but the room that they claim they found the drugsin still has everything on the shelves in place. I have a fire proof safe they i keep important papers in they didn't even bother to check it! I have heard that in a raid they check everything and everywhere why was my home not searched to its full capacity? I am wondering what gives? What do you think?

Last edited:
I think that you need an attorney and with kids you and your husband need to stop being involved in drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back