How do I evict my x

ksgornik

Jurisdiction
Pennsylvania
Hi I wanted to ask for help. I live in Pennsylvania my ex fiancé and I have lived together for about a year and a half she went to court and got PFA on me and I got a victim it from my home that I purchased for cash. She's been living there rent free for over a year and recently she went and got her PFA extended which means I will probably have to stay away from my home for additional year she refuses to leave and obviously because of the PFA I cannot go to my own home that I bought for myself. It is really frustrating and unfair that she lives there for free weight two kids one of the kids is mine while I have to live elsewhere because she lied just to get to PFA so she can kick me out and live for free. My biggest mistake was that I never went for the PFA hearing that's why it was granted to her. I will probably try to sue her because as I just said to P if it was just a joke she made a bunch of lies which I can prove without any problems and hopefully she will get punished for that. She also called police on me and she lied that I came to the house and was threatening her which delayed the police to get warrant for my arrest and I spent a few weeks in jail. Can someone help me please and tell me what can I do to go back to my own home and live there. Also if there is any attorney that would be willing to help me to sue her about the fake PFA please let me know I was on my need help with the fake accusations that I supposedly went to her house and was threatening her she lied to police and to the judge and she should be the one going to jail not me. Please help me

Buddy, if you didn't go to court to challenge the PFA, it is a valid one. You had your chance to share your side and appeal but you chose not to do so.

If you want to evict her, you will need to follow the procedures in your state to have someone evicted. I have no idea why you waited a year.

You also need to contact a criminal lawyer if you have criminal charges pending. There is a link at the top of the page to help you find one.

Back