Other Immigration Law How can I help my wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishinlosangeles

I got married in December of 2007. My wife is from Columbia and entered the U.S illegally. We are going to have our first child in about 6 months and I'm always afraid that someday something might happen to her. Is there anything that I can do to help her get her residence card???? Is there some kind of penalty that we would have to pay in order for to be able to stay in this country Legally???? Please will anybody help

You can help her by finding an immigration attorney so the sponsoring process can get started. Your lawyer will be able to provide you with all the breakdown of costs incurred with the process and of any fines (if applicable). Good Luck!

Marriage

My fiance lives in uk as student visa but she is originally from Bangladesh.i am the permanent resident of Canada.so now she is trying to enter canada as a visitor.our paln is when she gets visa and enter canada then we will get married.so is that possible for her to stay with me permanently in canada after we get married............please help me out.we r in so tense

Last edited:
My fiance lives in uk as student visa but she is originally from Bangladesh.i am the permanent resident of Canada.so now she is trying to enter canada as a visitor.our paln is when she gets visa and enter canada then we will get married.so is that possible for her to stay with me permanently in canada after we get married............please help me out.we r in so tense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back