International Issue House in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaha

Hello Sirs,
I am a Canadian/Indian, and i am able to get dualcitizenship but my question is, i have some land in india registered on my name in india, will their be any problem apon that ? any taxes or other stuff which i must concider before applying to dual citizenship .. ? their is a rumor going arround concerning i am not allowed to have land/property in other places in Canada ? is that true ?
pls Answer my question, a better elaborating can be given apon request, but i dont think its ness. as i hope i have asked my question clear enough :) thanks for reading so far guys hope some of you sitting their with a answer .. pls put reffer link /source

thaha said:
Hello Sirs,
I am a Canadian/Indian, and i am able to get dualcitizenship but my question is, i have some land in india registered on my name in india, will their be any problem apon that ? any taxes or other stuff which i must concider before applying to dual citizenship .. ? their is a rumor going arround concerning i am not allowed to have land/property in other places in Canada ? is that true ?
pls Answer my question, a better elaborating can be given apon request, but i dont think its ness. as i hope i have asked my question clear enough :) thanks for reading so far guys hope some of you sitting their with a answer .. pls put reffer link /source

I believe that you are not allowed to buy land in certain areas, such as land near the waterfront. You can find out more from the local consulate regarding the specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back