homecoming egging incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImInnocent

o.k so long story a little shorter, Me and a couple freinds were out driving around, our car got egged by some punks in another car, a freind and i got out of the 2 seperate cars we were in, i wasn't driving, we confronted them, they said nothing. I was a little mad so I kicked their tire, so they got out and threw a egg at me, and missed me just barely. they drove off, and we drove off. they found us minutes later and chased us, I threw empty water bottles out the window to try and scare them away, i was afraid and just wanted them to go away, none of them hit their car. they got in front of us and egged our windshield. we couldn't see so we slowed down, accidently tapped the back of their car. we couldn't see because the windshield wipers weren't good at getting egg off the windshield. not even a scratch in the paint. they got out of their car and broke our driver side window. a 16 yr old girl was the driver, they took off. the girl had cuts all over her face. all 5 guys were arrested and are being charged, but i dont know exactly what for right now.

I got a citation for disorderly conduct for 298$ do I deserve this? can I/ should I press charges against the guy who threw eggs at me, but missed? I know he's older than I and he has a record.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back